The Holiday Helper Account is a separate savings account:
- Earn higher dividends than regular share account
- Convenient funding options through automatic transfer and payroll deduction
- Unlimited deposits
- Savings transferred to your checking or share account on November 15
- Use your savings for whatever you need
It's easy to open a new account online:
- Sign into Online Banking
- Choose "Apply/Open an Account", then "Open a Savings Account"
- Select "Savings" and easily open a new Holiday Helper Savings account today
We make it easy to fund with one of your Firefighters First Accounts, PLUS set up a scheduled transfer to move money over automatically each week, every other week or monthly – you determine the frequency.
What is your savings goal? That will help you determine how much to put into your Holiday Helper account each month. And it adds up quickly.
Minimum balance and deposit requirements: There are no minimum deposit or balance requirements for our Holiday Helper Account.
Transaction limitations: Your Holiday Helper Account may be opened at any time. Funds will be disbursed and transferred to the account you specify on or about November 15. The account will be automatically renewed following the date the funds are disbursed to you. No withdrawals may be made prior to November 15. If a withdrawal is necessary, the full balance must be withdrawn and the account will be closed. You may reopen the account after November 15.