With Android Pay™, choose your device, add your Firefighters First credit or debit cards, and you're all set. Wherever you are – at a store or in an app – you're set to pay with a simple touch of the finger.
How to Use Android Pay in Participating Stores:
1. Look for the Pay Wave® or Android Pay symbol at checkout & hold your phone near the contactless reader.
2. Place your finger on the home key, Touch ID™ or you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
3. Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted.
When you shop at a merchant, Android Pay doesn't send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment. Instead Android Pay uses a virtual account number to represent your account information, so your card details stay safe.
Setup is Simple:
1. Android Pay comes pre-loaded on several devices. If your phone doesn't have the app, simply download it from Google Play.
2. If you already have a card in your Google account, simply add it to Android Pay by confirming a few details, or snap a picture of your Firefighters First card.
3. Simply unlock your phone and tap to use Android Pay.
Android, Android Pay, Google Play, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. All third-party companies, products and service names used are for identification purposes only. All service marks, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.