Disaster Relief Assistance
Firefighters First is committed to providing relief to those who risk their lives to help others.
Our Emergency Relief Loans offer low rate loans to our members undergoing hardship with their homes being destroyed or uninhabitable as a result of a natural disaster - such as fires, floods, hurricanes and earthquakes. If your property is destroyed or uninhabitable in an area declared a disaster, we are here to stand with you.
- Emergency Relief Loan
- 0% APR * for up to a 6-month term
- Other rates and terms up to 60 months are available. Call us for more details.
- We can also help to rebuild your home. Check out our Construction Loans here.
- The aftermath of a disaster can be devastating. We provide access to BALANCE to provide confidential, no-cost financial counseling. (888) 262-4327
- Firehouse Insurance Services will review your insurance coverage, no matter which agency your policy is with.
- Fire Family Foundation stands read with the Disaster Relief Fund gift cards for temporary emergency expenses.
We offer the help you need … when you need it the most. Every situation is different, so call us so we can provide help based on your needs.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. This program provides assistance with low loan rates to our members affected by natural disasters resulting in their principal residence being destroyed or uninhabitable. Terms range from 6 to 60 months max. Minimum loan amount=$1,500 / max=$25,000. Representative example: A $25,000 loan financed at 0.00% APR for 6 months would result in 6 payments of $4,166. Rates effective June 1, 2019 and are subject to change monthly.