It's easy to manage your accounts online through Online Banking.
• Check account balances
• View transaction history
• Move money
• Pay bills and people
• Member-to-Member Transfers
• Track spending
• Access your FICO® score
Online Banking works best with the following browsers.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or higher
• Mozilla Firefox
• Google Chrome
• Apple Safari
If you are not using one of the supported browsers listed above, you may encounter issues within your online banking experience. We recommend switching to one of the supported browsers in order to ensure you have an optimal Online Banking experience.
With a busy schedule, the last thing you want to do is deal with the post office or visit various websites to pay your bills. With our free Bill Pay service, managing your expenses is fast and convenient.
With our free Bill Pay, you can:
• Pay your bills at a click of a mouse
• View, edit, or cancel pending payments
• Set up one-time or recurring payments (up to 18 months in advance)
• See the last five processed payments
• Keep track of payment history
Plus, you can receive an electronic copy of your bill - eBill - from merchants like Macy’s, Nordstrom, and more. An eBill is the easiest way to receive and pay bills from one secure location.
Sign up for free Bill Pay and eBill service today! Log in to Online Banking to get started.
TurboTax guides you step-by-step through your return like a GPS, with special help for first-time users. TurboTax saves you time by accurately importing personal and financial data. And TurboTax gets you the biggest refund you deserve fast – in as few as 8 days with convenient direct deposit.
TurboTax makes it easy to get your guaranteed maximum refund.*
Do you know your credit score?
As a member, you can conveniently see your FICO Score in Online Banking for FREE. There is no impact to your score by viewing it here. This is a free benefit we offer our members.
If you are on a business membership, you will not get a score. You must login to your personal account to view your score. Also, scores are updated at the end of a quarter. New members will need to wait for the end of their first quarter with the Credit Union to see their score.
How to view your credit score:
• Log in to Online Banking
• Choose "View FICO® Credit Score" from the "Support/Common Topics" tab
On the FICO page, you'll see your score, the date the score was generated, and key factors that helped determine your score.
Should you suspect an error with your score, we encourage you to request a free copy of your credit report. As mandated by the U.S. Government, consumers are entitled to receive a copy of their credit report once every 12 months at no cost.
Keeping track of your finances has never been easier with the additional of Money Management to online banking! View transactions, spending habits, set budgets, view trends, set goals and more.
* If you get a larger refund or you owe less from another tax preparation method, you'll receive a refund for the applicable TurboTax federal and/or state purchase price paid. TurboTax Federal Free Edition customers are entitled to a payment of $14.95 and a refund of your state purchase price paid. Claims must be submitted within 60 days of your TurboTax filing date. Optional add-on services excluded. Cannot be combined with TurboTax Satisfaction (Easy) Guarantee. For additional details, log on to Online Banking and click the TurboTax link.
TurboTax is available from Firefighters First online banking provider, Digital Insight. FICO® is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Return to top