Thank you to our loyal members and employees for your dedication to the public and each other. Our concern for the health and safety of our Fire Family remains our highest priority. Based on current information, trending, and escalating potential exposure levels for our members and employees, we are closing all branches effective this Friday, March 27, 2020 at 4:00pm through April 10, 2020. For urgent matters, please call us at 800-231-1626 to make appropriate accommodations. As circumstances change, we will reevaluate our branch closures.
We want to assure you that we will continue to support your banking needs by providing reliable access to your accounts and the services that you depend on. We are practicing Social Distancing and most of our employees are working remotely and continuing to take care of your financial needs.
We encourage you to take advantage of our digital and remote services:
- Virtual Branch – Have questions? Our representatives can help with account transactions and loan applications. Hours are 7:00 AM – 4:30 pm PT Monday – Friday. And you can use our video chat to see your representative as if you were sitting in front of them at a branch location.
- Investment1, Insurance2, and Trust Services3—Our representatives are ready to assist you over the phone, via video, and/or email.
- Access to Cash – Search for ATMs near you using our Mobile Banking app. As part of the CO-OP® network, you’ll find 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. If you have Direct Deposit with us, use any bank ATM and we will reimburse up to 5 ATM surcharge fees per month for using any bank ATM.*
- Credit/Debit Cards and Digital Wallet4 –Use your digital wallet (e.g., Apple Pay® or Google PayTM) or your credit or debit card for all your purchases. If you have lost or damaged your card, we can overnight it to your home or fire station.
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking – Meet the majority of your everyday banking needs using these tools. Make loan payments, pay bills, deposit checks from your mobile device, etc.
- Loan Applications – Apply for any consumer loan through Online Banking and a mortgage loan through our online application. Questions? Call us at 800-231-1626.
- Secure Messaging – Send us a secure message through Online Banking or Mobile Banking. We’ll respond as soon as we can during business hours.
- Member Quick Request – Use our Member Quick Request form if you are having online banking or account access issues and/or need account assistance between the hours of 7AM – 8 PM PT**.
We appreciate your membership and are grateful that you trust us with your financial wellbeing. We will continue to evaluate this rapidly evolving situation and, as new information becomes available, will take appropriate measures to ensure ongoing operations. Thank you in advance for your understanding. Find FAQs here.
* ATM rebate program details: Firefighters First Credit Union will reimburse you for ATM surcharge fees incurred when making a withdrawal using your Firefighters First debit card. Fees will be reimbursed for your first five (5) ATM transactions that incur a surcharge fee, per calendar month. Fees will be reimbursed the same day unless your ATM withdrawal is after 3:00 pm (PT). Withdrawals after this time or on a non-business day will post on the next business day along with the fee reimbursement. To qualify for this program, you must have a combined direct deposit total of at least $500 per month and you must take your ATM withdrawal from your Firefighters First personal or business checking account.
**Note: During non-business hours, we will reply to your Urgent request within 2 hours (if this is a regular request, you will be contacted the following business day).
1 Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
2 Firefighter Insurance Services (#0G87848) is not insured by NCUA.
3 Trust services are provided by Members Trust Company, a federal thrift regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Trust and investment products are not deposits of or guaranteed by the trust company, a credit union or credit union affiliate, are not insured or guaranteed by the NCUA, FDIC, or any other governmental agency, and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.
4 Android, Android Pay, Google Play, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All third-party companies, products and service names used are for identification purposes only. All service marks, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VISA® Checkout is a trademark of VISA®.